Christopher & Banks
www.christopherandbanks.com Plymouth, MN 5000+ Employees

The company was undergoing constant change.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Christopher & Banks

ProsGreat employee discount. The customers are pleasant to work with. All locations have some different merchandise that you can choose from.

ConsUpper management was always changing. Payroll was kept very low so not many associates working at any one time. Part time associates had very few hours to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe top leadership needs to figure out who their target market is again. Buyers need to strike a balance in purchasing new trendy fashions, more youthful trends, and the classic designs that made the company a favorite for the 35-65 year old customer.

they have changes so much it's all about the money and not anything about the employees

I have been working at Christopher & Banks

Pros: i like working retail,i love my co-workers Cons: decreased insurance,took vacation,and sick time away from part-time people Advice to Senior Management: take care of your people and they will do right… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Going nowhere fast...

Shopkeeper (Current Employee)

I have been working at Christopher & Banks

Pros: Benefits weren't bad for full-time. Cons: Serious lack of communication, then miscommuncation, then change in communication...one hour-this is the game plan; next hour-game plan is out the window. The senior… Advice to Senior Management: Read above! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Christopher & Banks.

Worked for Christopher & Banks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Christopher & Banks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Christopher & Banks CEO LuAnn Via. All reviews posted anonymously by Christopher & Banks employees.