Christopher & Banks

www.christopherandbanks.com
  www.christopherandbanks.com
There are newer employer reviews for Christopher & Banks

Was not treated in a professional manner by store manager. Preferential treatment to favored employees.

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Stroudsburg, PA
Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Stroudsburg, PA

I worked at Christopher & Banks part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Wonderful product and customers. Private credit cards availability. Attractive merchandising.

Cons

No health benefits were available to assistant managers as they are kept at a part time basis at a maximum of 28 hours.

83 Other Employee Reviews for Christopher & Banks (View Most Recent)

My experience with company was exciting and challenging!

Former Employee - Store Manager in Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Wichita, KS

I worked at Christopher & Banks full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Relationship with customers was the best! You build trust with them and they became friends for life.

Cons

The past 4 years has been a struggle for the company to hire a District Manager for our area
    with superior knowledge, hire standards of employee relationships, and coaching with trust and
    values.

Do not hire over the phone, face to face interview. Show trust in managers that they will not be threaten by District Managers or Regional Managers if they have a concern about their management. Managers need to be able to have trust in their Human Resource Dept and be represented in a professional way! Managers and teams of stores are the rock of the company
    and should be valued in more of a positive way.

I worked at the Corporate office for 6 years.

I worked at Christopher & Banks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people were pretty great. Very professional field management team.

Cons

Promotions and salaries were not determined by effort and determination but were driven by personal relationships. I had 5 bosses in 6 years. Most I would not identify as professional leadership possessing integrity. The company drives their executives like tortured farm mules and then one day they will set each one down and give them their walking papers.

Hire some people from the top down with integrity. Conduct background checks and verify education. Hold leaders accountable when they retaliate on Associates that rightfully raise a concern, rather then turning a blind eye.

There are newer employer reviews for Christopher & Banks