Chromalloy Gas Turbine

www.chromalloy.com

Multiple leadership changes leaving everyone below without direction

Project Engineer (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsIf you want to get a job where you can coast by doing the bare minimum and or have a high pain tolerance towards working with people who are ok with doing the bare minimum.

People on the shop floor at good hard working people. I feel bad they have to work with the "engineers"

ConsLeadership changed multiple time while I was working there. Many of the "Engineers" weren't engineers, which is OK in some places where their experience vastly greater. But these "engineers" seemed jaded, disgruntled and just complained ALL day about how the leadership was poor or how they had so much work to do.

You are not given expectations for your job. You aren't given direction. Managers are OK but they are too busy making sure the place doesn't catch on fire and pleasing the "higher-ups" that they are doing OK. You are given no training and their method of operations in conflicted since the SA location merged with the FL. Two different methods of operations in one small office is not good.

No future opportunities unless you want to sit at your desk to rot.

Advice to Senior ManagementEasily my worst experience with an employer.

This business is thriving but needs to sold off to a company that implements lean manufacturing, six sigma, anything rather than nothing at all.

cutthroat company but pay is reasonable

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Chromalloy Gas Turbine

Pros: The fellow employees are nice people, you make friends there.… Cons: The building needs some much needed upgrades as in the summer time you will break a sweat. There's… Advice to Senior Management: Please offer some customer service/tactical/diplomatic training to those who are in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a very good experience

Manager (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Chromalloy Gas Turbine

Pros: Overall the compensation is good and the plant is very clean and organized. They… Cons: Overall not a good place to work. The GM is a micro-manager whom values perception over performance. Hourly employees have a general distrust of management… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to listen to employees more. Meeting with the GM feels like a trip to the dentist. He does not listen and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Chromalloy Gas Turbine.

Worked for Chromalloy Gas Turbine? Contribute to the Community!