Chromalloy Gas Turbine

www.chromalloy.com
  www.chromalloy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Chromalloy Gas Turbine

Not a very good experience

Former Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Chromalloy Gas Turbine

Pros

Overall the compensation is good and the plant is very clean and organized. They also offer a good benefits package but the health insurance is not very good.

Cons

Overall not a good place to work. The GM is a micro-manager whom values perception over performance. Hourly employees have a general distrust of management whom seem more concerned about politics and what they perceived to be professionalism. Safety is lax and the equipment has been poorly maintained and is unsafe in many cases. also, the office is not very Welcoming.

Management needs to listen to employees more. Meeting with the GM feels like a trip to the dentist. He does not listen and spends most of the time pontificating. The Operations Manager should stop playing politics and I would generally say he is a dishonest person.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Chromalloy Gas Turbine (View Most Recent)

My experience was exciting and very educative

Former Employee - NDT Inspector in Mexicali (Mexico)
    Former Employee - NDT Inspector in Mexicali (Mexico)

I worked at Chromalloy Gas Turbine full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a lot of things to learn in there

Cons

Poor management system and they don't focus on the employee to much

Talk to your employees, make fun activities in order to release the stress. Make them feel important and to love their job.

Great employees

I have been working at Chromalloy Gas Turbine

Pros

Great work environment, generally relaxed but still getting results. Interesting business, The engineering is fascinating if you're into that. My pay was good but i cant say i know others.

Cons

Work can get tedious depending on what you are doing. Management can sometimes get caught up in meaningless issues but is generally good.

Theres a large leadership structure but probably not as much work being done by them as there could be. However, I had an excellent time working at Chromalloy and enjoyed interacting with management every day.

There are newer employer reviews for Chromalloy Gas Turbine