Chromalox

www.chromalox.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Chromalox

It's ok.

I have been working at Chromalox

Pros

The work is interesting and challenging.

Cons

Salary doesn't match up with contributions made to company.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Chromalox (View Most Recent)

All the right tools and all the right people.

Current Employee - Applications Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Applications Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Chromalox full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Where do I begin? The atmosphere, the people, and all the right tools are provided for success. Very competitive benefits and a focus on wellness both in and out of the workplace make Chromalox a great company to work for. I have seen many examples of movement both up and laterally within the company to make the most of employees' strengths.

Cons

I have no negative comments regarding Chromalox that are not present in any other office setting. Communication between departments and other facilities an area that can be improved almost anywhere, but efforts are constantly being made here to ensure that all areas of the business are on the same page.

I was spoiled by both a substantial non-elective 401k contribution and a HSA contribution by my previous employer. This is by no means a standard, but it was a very nice benefit that will be missed. I would not have taken the job if the other benefits didn't outweigh these.

Application Specialist

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Chromalox full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I have worked for a lot of companies in the past, and have to say that Chromalox has it hands down! It is a great company to be a part of. The management is one of the best that I have had the pleasure to work with. Chromalox strives to provide a good and friendly work environment. The employees at Chromalox are friendly and a great group of people to work with, always ready and willing to lend a hand and help when needed.

Cons

I can't really say anything negative about Chromalox, except for maybe it does take a little longer to learn all the different products that they sell.

There are newer employer reviews for Chromalox