Chrysler

www.chryslergroupllc.com

So far so good....

Supplier Development (Current Employee)

ProsThe company genuinely wants to impress change upon it's workers to improve sustained success - there are 16 leadership skills they expect of each of its employees. Some of those I believe are taken to heart and appreciated by leadership. The exterior appearance of effort appears impressive - the company is trying to build a good retention program.

ConsI believe the flexibility of work life balance is still not to par with the rest of the world. The 16 leadership qualities are valued highly depending on your leadership, whether they are old school or new. Sometimes it's best to be the nice passive employee if you want to build your career vs. challenging status quo. There are salaried union workers in the office doing what I would consider an administrative level job that could be done cheaper by a non-union work-force. I work many hours as a salaried employee while I haven't heard a peep about bonuses, raises or profit sharing from leadership at my level. I cannot stand the stigma that salaried office workers have gotten over the years of being the "suits making the big bucks" (almost as if we do nothing to contribute to success of the organization). Many union line workers make a heck of a lot more than I do and get paid for every hour worked. God bless the union but they all need to recognize that our paycheck comes from the same place and their is value in every job all of us are hired to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote more work life balance - force all leadership to learn how beneficial it is for employee retention. Flex-work arrangements, etc.

Awesome

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Chrysler full-time

Pros: The responsibility too good to be true Cons: compensation is a bit low Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Right place for right person

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

I have been working at Chrysler full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: very good for learners and talent Cons: less package need to be improved Advice to Senior Management: no need ... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Chrysler.

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!