Chrysler

There are newer employer reviews for Chrysler

Great company under FIAT ownership

Current Employee - Tech Advisor
Current Employee - Tech Advisor

I have been working at Chrysler full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Competitive pay. Great benefits. Lots of freedom to run your district

Cons

Dealers can make it difficult when they do not utlilize all the resources they have and make you their first call. You have to good at managing people.

508 Other Employee Reviews for Chrysler (View Most Recent)

So far so good....

Current Employee - Supplier Development
    Current Employee - Supplier Development

I have been working at Chrysler full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company genuinely wants to impress change upon it's workers to improve sustained success - there are 16 leadership skills they expect of each of its employees. Some of those I believe are taken to heart and appreciated by leadership. The exterior appearance of effort appears impressive - the company is trying to build a good retention program.

Cons

I believe the flexibility of work life balance is still not to par with the rest of the world. The 16 leadership qualities are valued highly depending on your leadership, whether they are old school or new. Sometimes it's best to be the nice passive employee if you want to build your career vs. challenging status quo. There are salaried union workers in the office doing what I would consider an administrative level job that could be done cheaper by a non-union work-force. I work many hours as a salaried employee while I haven't heard a peep about bonuses, raises or profit sharing from leadership at my level. I cannot stand the stigma that salaried office workers have gotten over the years of being the "suits making the big bucks" (almost as if we do nothing to contribute to success of the organization). Many union line workers make a heck of a lot more than I do and get paid for every hour worked. God bless the union but they all need to recognize that our paycheck comes from the same place and their is value in every job all of us are hired to do.

Promote more work life balance - force all leadership to learn how beneficial it is for employee retention. Flex-work arrangements, etc.

Awesome

I worked at Chrysler full-time

Pros

The responsibility too good to be true

Cons

compensation is a bit low

There are newer employer reviews for Chrysler