There are newer employer reviews for Chrysler

Good experience

Current Employee - Control Engineer  in  Kokomo, IN
Current Employee - Control Engineer in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Chrysler full-time for more than a year

Pros

no cost for benefits and paid overtime

Cons

have to wait for insurance

Share ALL details with potential hires

455 Other Employee Reviews for Chrysler (View Most Recent)

Chrysler doesn't know how to treat employees or retain good talent

Current Employee - Engineering Specialist  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Engineering Specialist in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Chrysler as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I have the opportunity to work on the new telematics program, for the company, which I have enjoyed, because I enjoy working with cutting-edge technology.

Cons

The immediate organization I'm employed in (not speaking for all organizations within Chrysler, as a whole), is not able to conduct itself with integrity, when developing and launching new products. They treat employees with the same consideration and, as a result, I have witnessed very high turnover rates and extremely frustrated/ demoralized employees that have lost drive/ motivation to work hard for the company or the program. When good/ talented individuals receive offers from competitors and other employers, there is no effort made to retain them, leaving significant gaps and loss of knowledge/ expertise those individuals had. There is little appreciation of work or efforts to accomplish goals, pay is under-par from what other employers offer for the same job title, and there is almost no opportunity for career growth or advancement.

Change your focus to maintaining integrity, and valuing/ building up your workforce. They are your greatest resource that will mean the difference between, really bringing this company back to greatness, or ultimately destroying your recovery and heading into Bankruptcy # 3.

Good work-life balance

Former Employee - Intern  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Intern in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Chrysler full-time for less than a year

Pros

Standard work hours, nice guys to work with. Knowledgeable and they care about developing you as an employee.

Cons

Work can be rather tedious at times. A good amount of paperwork for corporate, bureaucratic stuff. There's not much to do around Auburn Hills.

There are newer employer reviews for Chrysler

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!