There are newer employer reviews for Chrysler

Successful professionally.

I have been working at Chrysler

Pros

Lots of opportunities for advancement

Cons

No career planning from HR

Spend more time on developing a career plan for employees

451 Other Employee Reviews for Chrysler (View Most Recent)

waste of Talent

Former Employee - Product Development Test Technician  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Product Development Test Technician in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Chrysler full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great peers in my Dept. And getting to work with New Models.

Cons

I started in the Body hardware lab In 2001 as a Test Technician after coming from a supplier. it was a temp position with word that you'd get hired on and they did hire a uneducated and no expierance mechanic after only 6 months, well i was working on my BBA in automotive Mngt. at the time I was working here, completed it in december 2012, Let my Managers know it and they didn't seem to care, i applied for jobs in other dept. and they didn't help me, they ended up letting me go for no other reason then I was driven and wanted to contribute to the company. i had a flawless attendance record and had many pleased engineers. Brad Mcgee and Alan Aloe, don't know how to properly manage and they let good talent go.

Value the talent you have.

An ok time working there. the problem was that we were going through a very tough time.

I worked at Chrysler

Pros

there were some nice people that i got to work with and the employee discount was nice to have. with fiat in the fold, i began to see some differences in the way the company was run and it just seemed like we were getting a bit better.

Cons

it was a difficult time for the company and there were a lot of cut backs making the environment very timid and jumpy

There are newer employer reviews for Chrysler

Worked for Chrysler? Contribute to the Community!