Chuck Latham Associates

www.clareps.com

My experience with CLA is all good. I am dissatisfied with the wages I earn and and wages have been frozen since '08.

Current Employee - RSA  in  Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - RSA in Bethesda, MD

Pros

The enthusiasm and work ethic of my managers is what empowers me to perform at a high level. There are always new scenarios with which I learn new things about animals and, more specifically, the importance of nutrition for animals. I love animals and people. In executing the duties of my job, I get to interact on a daily basis with people who genuinely care about the quality of their pet's nutrition and people like myself, who love and care about all creatures great and small.

Cons

There are many instances where the work to be done requires more time than is allocated for the task at hand. I feel obligated to complete whatever task is at hand and have given maximum effort for many tasks that I know I will not receive a fair wage for completing. Some of my time working has exceeded the time given to complete the task There have been few to no opportunities for career advancement and due the economic recession, my wages have been frozen since early in 2008

In my capacity as an RSA, I regularly hear from Store mangers that CLA needs to do more at the community level to give us better community involvement at the Store level. Exposure which would ultimately create additional interaction and exposure to our existing customers and also win over new customers to drive sales of products we are represent.