Chuck Latham Associates
clareps.com Parker, CO 500 to 999 Employees

Do not work for this company. Ask yourself, "why do they have so many job postings?"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Chuck Latham Associates part-time for more than 3 years

ProsThey love dogs and genuinely want to improve the overall well being of animals

ConsThe company is not the same as it used to be, it used to be great, but now they are trying to grow too fast, and the expectations being put on employees are unrealistic. There is NO work/life balance! Employees are now expected to purchase their own "tablets", which are a requirement of the job, but are not provided by the company. The owner has a private jet and clearly is out of touch with the plight of the average american. A tablet may not be a large expense for him, but it is for the rest of us. In addition to the unrealistic expectations, the company has started treating the employees as disposable. No one has job security and everyone is scared.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating your employees like numbers and start treating them like human beings again! Listen to them when they say they are unhappy, listen to them when they say they need help. They are not complaining because they are weak, they are trying to grab a lifeline, but you no longer throw them one, you just watch them drown and then replace them. This used to be an amazing company, it saddens me to see how far it has fallen. Good luck repairing what you have done.

Dishonest Parasite company that considers employees disposable

Pet Nutritional Consultant (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Chuck Latham Associates part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The hourly wage is decent. Cons: No chance for promotion or a raise. Two secret shoppers per shift get paid more to watch you than you get paid for doing the… Advice to Senior Management: If you wanted my advice, you had the opportunity to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Potentially fun job, with monetary drawbacks.

Field Representative (Current Employee)
Parker, CO

I have been working at Chuck Latham Associates part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: If you perform your job adequately, you never see your boss, as 95% of the communication is through email or regular mail. Hourly wage for… Cons: No performance reviews, no raises and the Field Representatives are not only required to have and utitilize their own personal computer, printer and digital camera.… Advice to Senior Management: From my position in this company, and therefore my viewpoint, CLA has potential to go back to what I understand it once was. A place… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Chuck Latham Associates.

Worked for Chuck Latham Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chuck Latham Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chuck Latham Associates CEO Chuck Latham. All reviews posted anonymously by Chuck Latham Associates employees.