Chugach Alaska

www.chugach.com

Chugach Management Alaska is a great place if you have no desire for upward mobility.

ProsThere are some very smart dediacated people who work for this company. Management will overlook many ethic and work related violations in order to not fire someone. At lower levels there is not a lot of accountability so you are free to do most anything you please on company time.

ConsThere are no periodic reviews or raises, no training or upward mobility. Communication between all levels is lacking. There is no company or corporate pride, or appreciation for what their employees do.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeriodic reviews should be annual at minimum, and training opportunities for employees, who have shown solid work ethic, to be able to move into other positions. Their budgeting practices from top to bottom need to be overhauled and the HR department needs ethics training.

It helps my career.

I have been working at Chugach Alaska

Pros: Work life balance, great pay. Cons: You need to be a self-starter. More

I loved working there, and my Supervisor and co-workers made me feel like i belonged there.

Lead Payroll Trainer (Former Employee) Anchorage, AK

I worked at Chugach Alaska full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It was not like going to work each day, i enjoyed going there each day. I really like doing payroll and… Cons: Being able to deal with stress. Advice to Senior Management: You are doing a great job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Chugach Alaska.

Worked for Chugach Alaska? Contribute to the Community!