Church & Dwight

www.churchdwight.com

Overall satisfied with all aspects of the company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Princeton, NJ

ProsEmployees are empowered to make decisions and encouraged to challenge the norm. When delivering results, employees are recognized and promoted accordingly. Fair company to work for who try to make sure employees are balancing work and home life.

ConsChurch & Dwight is a lean and dynamic work environment, so you have to be able to adapt and be very flexible. If not, you will find yourself scrambling to try to keep up with the pace. Also, salary is fair, but not more than industry average.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall, very good job leading and communicating company goals throughout the company. Company does a good job trying to take care of its employees. Bonus program could be improved.

My experience greatly improved my resume, but my learning curve (as a co-op) peaked out after 3 months.

Supply Chain Planning Co-op (Former Employee) Princeton, NJ

I worked at Church & Dwight

Pros: Real world experience, including sap. There were great people to… Cons: As I said before my learning curve peaked out after a few months and I… Advice to Senior Management: Some of the management seemed disinterested in the low-level employees. They need… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

over 10 years and zero opportunity for growth...management has built a wall by choice

Line Maintenance (Current Employee) Harrisonville, MO

I have been working at Church & Dwight

Pros: no layoffs unlimited overtime employee giveaways profit sharing (although slowly decreasing) additional schooling… Cons: very little opportunity for advancement senior management and management building a wall to seperate hourly workers relations with them insurance fastly on the rise high production expected and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop building this wall why it's early! As the employees grow more and more unhappy… More
There are newer reviews on Church & Dwight.

Worked for Church & Dwight? Contribute to the Community!