Church & Dwight

www.churchdwight.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Church & Dwight

Overall satisfied with all aspects of the company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Church & Dwight

Pros

Employees are empowered to make decisions and encouraged to challenge the norm. When delivering results, employees are recognized and promoted accordingly. Fair company to work for who try to make sure employees are balancing work and home life.

Cons

Church & Dwight is a lean and dynamic work environment, so you have to be able to adapt and be very flexible. If not, you will find yourself scrambling to try to keep up with the pace. Also, salary is fair, but not more than industry average.

Overall, very good job leading and communicating company goals throughout the company. Company does a good job trying to take care of its employees. Bonus program could be improved.

52 Other Employee Reviews for Church & Dwight (View Most Recent)

My experience greatly improved my resume, but my learning curve (as a co-op) peaked out after 3 months.

Former Employee - Supply Chain Planning Co-op in Princeton, NJ
    Former Employee - Supply Chain Planning Co-op in Princeton, NJ

I worked at Church & Dwight

Pros

Real world experience, including sap. There were great people to work with as well as a fun (but expensive) location in Princeton.

Cons

As I said before my learning curve peaked out after a few months and I feel as though there was no organization in some of the main goals of my department.

Some of the management seemed disinterested in the low-level employees. They need to learn that it is the low level employees that deal with the customers.

over 10 years and zero opportunity for growth...management has built a wall by choice

Current Employee - Line Maintenance in Harrisonville, MO
    Current Employee - Line Maintenance in Harrisonville, MO

I have been working at Church & Dwight

Pros

no layoffs
    unlimited overtime
    employee giveaways
    profit sharing (although slowly decreasing)
    additional schooling paid for up to a certain dollar amount
    health insurance

Cons

very little opportunity for advancement
    senior management and management building a wall to seperate hourly workers relations with them
    insurance fastly on the rise
    high production expected and very little reward
    timed breaks and lunches to the minute (very degrading)
    good ol boys atmosphere in the office
    employees are not asked about any major decisions or changes that directly effect them. Just told this is how it is and find another job if you don't like it

Stop building this wall why it's early! As the employees grow more and more unhappy the production side will drop. Threat of a union is the buzz at this plant.

There are newer employer reviews for Church & Dwight