Church & Dwight

www.churchdwight.com
  www.churchdwight.com
There are newer employer reviews for Church & Dwight

No complaints from this employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Church & Dwight full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a solid company to work for. Due to the wide variety of consumer products that are offerred, it creates a good learning opportunity to familiarize oneself with the in's and out's among all of the brand categories.

Cons

Extremely fast-paced work environment, which may or may not be a fit for all potential employees depending on one's ability to prioritize and/or rapidly shift gears.

45 Other Employee Reviews for Church & Dwight (View Most Recent)

Overall satisfied with all aspects of the company.

I have been working at Church & Dwight

Pros

Employees are empowered to make decisions and encouraged to challenge the norm. When delivering results, employees are recognized and promoted accordingly. Fair company to work for who try to make sure employees are balancing work and home life.

Cons

Church & Dwight is a lean and dynamic work environment, so you have to be able to adapt and be very flexible. If not, you will find yourself scrambling to try to keep up with the pace. Also, salary is fair, but not more than industry average.

Overall, very good job leading and communicating company goals throughout the company. Company does a good job trying to take care of its employees. Bonus program could be improved.

My experience greatly improved my resume, but my learning curve (as a co-op) peaked out after 3 months.

Former Employee - Supply Chain Planning Co-op in Princeton, NJ
    Former Employee - Supply Chain Planning Co-op in Princeton, NJ

I worked at Church & Dwight

Pros

Real world experience, including sap. There were great people to work with as well as a fun (but expensive) location in Princeton.

Cons

As I said before my learning curve peaked out after a few months and I feel as though there was no organization in some of the main goals of my department.

Some of the management seemed disinterested in the low-level employees. They need to learn that it is the low level employees that deal with the customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Church & Dwight