Church & Dwight
www.churchdwight.com Princeton, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Definite old boy class structure

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Church & Dwight full-time for more than a year

ProsMost employees were very professional and knowledgeable. Company is well respected and has good products

ConsThe old boy network is definitely status quo at C&D. The employees who do the majority of the work end up supporting the upper management staff who prefer to spend their days golfing. My past boss would leave often because he had to go golfing or just plain had enough for the day. Not a very good impression with employees. Morale at the Princeton campus was extremely low.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to your employees not at them and treat them with the respect they deserve. There are many hard-working employees who are overlooked because they aren't part of the elite crowd.

Summer Internships

Human Resources Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Church & Dwight as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Helpful staff that guides you in the right direction. Can work both as part of a team toward a… Cons: As an intern for two past summers, I cannot find… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No complaints from this employee

I have been working at Church & Dwight full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This is a solid company to work for. Due to the wide variety of consumer products that are offerred,… Cons: Extremely fast-paced work environment, which may or may not be a fit for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Church & Dwight.

Worked for Church & Dwight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Church & Dwight reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Church & Dwight CEO James R. Craigie. All reviews posted anonymously by Church & Dwight employees.