www.cianbro.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cianbro

Solid Company

Current Employee - Millwright in Lewiston, ME
Current Employee - Millwright in Lewiston, ME

I have been working at Cianbro full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company continues get work in a stagnant economy, Company is serious about safety, has changed how I protect myself at work and at home. Changing work locations can make things more interesting seeing new places, meeting new people.

Cons

Must be willing to change locations as the work completes and moves to another site. Not exactly sure how much or how little you may work week to week. Can be 80 hours can be on temporary layoff.

Keep up the good work keeping work ahead of us.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Cianbro (View Most Recent)

The is employee owned. But that allowes for certain individuals to demogog over all.This creates hirachi dictatorship

Former Employee - Crane Operator in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Crane Operator in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Cianbro

Pros

It is well managed in its northen state of Main. However, it is tottally disfunctional in Maryland because of a (good old boy) internal management situation run by The lady in charge of H.R.& her personaly elected (condesending) suprvision staff. This could be a greate Co.in M.D. As it realy is in the rest of America! Unfortunately it is disfunctional in Maryland!

Cons

Get rid of the( old boy-Girl) go along to get along club!!! This is a Greate Co!

Take a close look at the inner (club) manipulations starting with H.R. senior staff.

Former Employee - Electrician in Bloomfield, CT
    Former Employee - Electrician in Bloomfield, CT

I worked at Cianbro

Pros

Management is great. Their is also a strong family feeling amungst the employees and SAFETY is a major focal point.

Cons

Not much if their is any. The economy has hurt the buisness of construction in a whole this is realy the only down side.

Keep up the good work. Your focous in your employees is strong and apreciated. Thank you for all you have done.

There are newer employer reviews for Cianbro