Ciber
www.ciber.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Not bad for consulting work

Consultant (Current Employee)
Bloomington, IL

I have been working at Ciber

ProsPay you on time, benefits are okay, they are flexible to put you in full-time optional benefit plan. The new organiztion structure hopefully improves with time.

ConsProbably there are better companies out there to work for if you have got an option. There is no bonus pay whatsoever for past few years.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't blame the management. I guess it is just the nature of IT services companies in general. Once market improves I would like to see their moves.

Started off good bud in the end I realized the company was worthless

Principal Consultant (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Ciber

Pros: Decent benefits, ESSP and PTO Cons: No growth prospects. Incompetent middle management. No vision. CES division rife… Advice to Senior Management: Change the middle management not the conultants. Re-evaluate the skillset… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

They forget you even exist

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Ciber

Pros: I have worked through Ciber for several years and have always received great reviews from my clients. Ciber was never great at… Cons: Benefits are good. Salary is Fair to Good. Advice to Senior Management: Recognize not only your FT internal employees (which I doubt you do) but you really need to treat your consultants who continually perform, much better.… More

There are newer reviews on Ciber.

Worked for Ciber? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ciber reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ciber CEO David C. Peterschmidt. All reviews posted anonymously by Ciber employees.