Ciber

Been here 16 years

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

I have been working at Ciber

Pros

The people make it fun. The client work is interesting. The work itself is challenging. The staffing jobs are still staffing jobs. They have tried many times to make it consulting, and it is not.

Cons

As long as the client is happy you will be happy. I have been on the same client for 8 years.

Stop being dishonest with people. Many projects are going well, and some of them have been going poorly for 3 years and even longer. When are you going to open your eyes and fix the projects that are broken? We spend hours giving you reports of the status. You know if the projects are working or they are not. We do. Why can't you make a decision?

382 Other Employee Reviews for Ciber (View Most Recent)

Get all promises in writing - If not, they will short-change you, just like they did us!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Ciber

Pros

Good benefits while they lasted.
    Good laptop.

Cons

Abrupt, thankless termination. They short-changed me and literally all of my CIBER colleagues. Beware - Do not trust in good faith - I thought it was a great role and great contract. I still can't believe what they did to minimize payment owed at the end of the contract. I know this is an anonymous review but beware - this will come around to bite you with this company in particular!

Start getting some feedback from former employees. Start caring about relationships with employees.

A Better Than Average Consulting Firm

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Ciber

Pros

Generally good paople, interesting jobs and a group that works together well

Cons

Low salary, not much opportunity

Power down