Ciber
www.ciber.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Good mid-sized company

Senior Capture/Proposal Manager (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsThey let you do your job for the most part with minimal interference unless management perceives they have a better idea.

ConsWith respect to business development, executive management has a tendency to on occasion substitute their experience for the insight that business developers and capture managers have developed by way of direct customer contact.

Advice to Senior ManagementSit back and hold your business developers and capture managers responsible for acquiring business. By overriding the strategy put in place by BD and Capture, you take them off the hook for delivering the business opportunity. And, if you do override the strategy BD and Capture define, don't blame them when you lose.

The company that could have been great

Principal Architect (Current Employee)
    Nashua, NH

I have been working at Ciber full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: -10 years of service, the company has already paid me ontime everytime -PTO is a good amount but everything has changed since… Cons: -CEO is a complete liar and scam artist to the board -Senior management lies to get more contracts and money then screws employees over for any… Advice to Senior Management: Stop lieing, stop wasting money in the wrong areas, pay the people their bonuses that worked hard to get clients and make them happy, pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

not reliable

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Harrisburg, PA

I worked at Ciber full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: fair pay, and that's it Cons: no employee development they will kick you out as soon as… Advice to Senior Management: non, management does not care No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ciber.

Worked for Ciber? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ciber reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ciber CEO David C. Peterschmidt. All reviews posted anonymously by Ciber employees.