Ciber
www.ciber.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

Listen very carefully to the details when you are negotiating your contract.

ODA (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsThe benefits are pretty good and the pay just depends how well you negotiator your contract. I have found that they really don't have a recommended pay scale for any position. During this age there are many people they hire that have never been in the consultant world and don't know what the pay scale should be for their services. Bottom line is that Ciber wants to pay as little as possible then expect you to deliver a superb performance. At first that is fine, but as your duties increase and you do produce those results then they should pay you for your performance.

ConsYou have very little feedback, unless something is not going right. They put out a news letter with information about what people are doing. I don't find it very informative. When you ask a questions or request information then it seem that they pass the buck.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was given an Organizational chart. I have never met any of our Seniro Management.

Ciber is not a bad place to hold a job while you are looking for one you'll truly love.

Data Analyst (Current Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Ciber

Pros: Ciber seems to have many opportunities across the nation that… Cons: Ciber is not ashamed of the notion that they make money off of your employment and they do their best to squeeze every possible cent… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the communication and sense of employment to all employees.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Surprisingly underperforming company for it's spread and duration of existence

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Ciber full-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunities galore for one who can put in the required efforts. Excellent work-life… Cons: Frequently changing HR policies(some absurd) regarding performance appraisals. They come up with some formulae so that you won't get much of your variable pay(for most… Advice to Senior Management: There is lot that can be achieved both at employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ciber.

Worked for Ciber? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ciber reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ciber CEO David C. Peterschmidt. All reviews posted anonymously by Ciber employees.