There are newer employer reviews for Ciber

Listen very carefully to the details when you are negotiating your contract.

Current Employee - ODA in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - ODA in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Ciber

Pros

The benefits are pretty good and the pay just depends how well you negotiator your contract. I have found that they really don't have a recommended pay scale for any position. During this age there are many people they hire that have never been in the consultant world and don't know what the pay scale should be for their services. Bottom line is that Ciber wants to pay as little as possible then expect you to deliver a superb performance. At first that is fine, but as your duties increase and you do produce those results then they should pay you for your performance.

Cons

You have very little feedback, unless something is not going right. They put out a news letter with information about what people are doing. I don't find it very informative. When you ask a questions or request information then it seem that they pass the buck.

I was given an Organizational chart. I have never met any of our Seniro Management.

reviews filtered by

Ciber is not a bad place to hold a job while you are looking for one you'll truly love.

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Ciber

Pros

Ciber seems to have many opportunities across the nation that could prove valuable to individuals looking for networking opportunities or replacement.

Cons

Ciber is not ashamed of the notion that they make money off of your employment and they do their best to squeeze every possible cent out of you. Even if it's not in you or your project's best interest. There also exists severe gaps in communications between client teams, local offices, and corporate management. Any and all problems get passed back and forth in a blame game rarely to be resolved.

Improve the communication and sense of employment to all employees. Especially to those working on site for clients.

2. Good Company to work with

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Ciber

Pros

Good Company. Salary is good (more than indian MNC). Working hour is very flexible.

Cons

Less of Development project. Need to working on support project as that projects are running in 3/4 yrs as of now.

Try to bring some development project so that company will growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Ciber