Cigital

www.cigital.com

The best place out there for application security.

Security Consultant (Current Employee) Sterling, VA

ProsCigital offers incredible flexibility, brilliant technical leaders, and fantastic opportunities for career growth and development. Cigital has incredibly fun, challenging projects and genuinely passionate staff. There is no limit to the amount of experience and expertise in the Application Security segment of the market. Entrepreneurial and Technical career growth tracks exist, so there is no "one size fits all" here. The environment is very pleasant, and the individuals who lead and manage projects clearly care about their staff.

ConsCigital can often be an intimidating place for "less-technical" people. Achievements and objectives can be restrictive. Quantifying unique accomplishments is challenging and can limit growth. Cigital could easily become a 5-star company by compensating more fairly. Different employees in the same position can have huge disparities in salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease provide more constructive criticism to help develop our staff. Hearing compliments is great, but not at the expense of professional growth and improvement opportunities.

Solid company to work at. So far so good!

Security Consultant (Current Employee) Dulles, VA

I have been working at Cigital full-time for less than a year

Pros: Learning a lot in the world of consulting services. Travel percentage is about 30%, not as much as I feared. Spending a lot of… Cons: A little more comp time might be nice, but all… Advice to Senior Management: Ring dings in the vending machine please. :-) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

So sad that such smart people feel stuck by a non-compete

(Current Employee) Sterling, VA

I have been working at Cigital for more than 3 years

Pros: Work with smart people, overall kind and friendly Cons: Moral is very very low--I have never worked for a company where it has been so low. Management treats non-management like slaves. … Advice to Senior Management: Manage more and threaten less. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cigital.

Worked for Cigital? Contribute to the Community!