Cigna
www.cigna.com Bloomfield, CT 5000+ Employees

It pays the bills

Provider Contracting Senior Specialist (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Cigna

ProsGood opportunities for advancement. Pay is fair. Educational reimbursement program is top-notch. Rewards for success are very good and praise is easy to come by if you do a good job.

ConsThe benefits package offered to CIGNA employees is not good at all. They like to try out the newest things on us. After you've been at CIGNA for a while, the merit increases don't keep up with the level of work expected. You have to leave and come back to get a decent raise.

OK place to get your feet wet

UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Cigna

Pros: Work / Life Balance Working from Home Cons: Pay Promotion opportunities Overwork without rewards No bonuses for certain employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

One of the numbers

Englewood, CO

I have been working at Cigna

Pros: CIGNA is a leader in the healthcare / insurance business and as such it… Cons: Government regulations and state mandates are "killing" the health insurance industry. Regulated profit margins under Health Care Reform will likely add to the pressures… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more employees and fewer "contractors". Long term contractors who receive 40+% higher pay… More

There are newer reviews on Cigna.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cigna CEO David Cordani. All reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees.