Cigna
www.cigna.com Bloomfield, CT 5000+ Employees

My experience with Cigna was awful!

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Eden Prairie, MN

ProsThe hours are flexible. The rank and file are pretty decent folks. The amount of vacation time received is good.

ConsThe management is ambiguous and disappointing. It is like working inside of a Charlie Brown comic strip. You hear the muffled adult sounds, you have the football pulled away at the last moment, and only the dog makes sense. It is a waste of time to work here.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen an employee talks to you through the SpeakEasy program, pay attention! Investigate the claims the employee makes and follow through with your findings. Have an intermediary sit in on the 1:1 meetings and reviews.

ok

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Cigna

Pros: benefits workload not bad location great coworkers okay place to work. located in chicago… Cons: not flexible pay management workload not flexible and the pay isn't near what the… Advice to Senior Management: organization is needed. More

OK but every 6 months, there was another management plan with new round of layoffs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I worked at Cigna

Pros: good benefits and salary. Professional atmosphere. An exceptional number of… Cons: very corporate/regimented - a procedure for everything. Lots of weird CIGNAspeak. Often seemed that process… Advice to Senior Management: Set clear goals and then stick with then. Winds constantly seemed to be shifting; no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cigna.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cigna CEO David Cordani. All reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees.