Cigna

www.cigna.com
  www.cigna.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cigna

Opportunities available, if in the right position

Current Employee - Care Senior Associate
Current Employee - Care Senior Associate

I have been working at Cigna full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good company atmosphere, promote wellness and personal growth

Cons

Some positions do not have opportunity for advancement and growth or scheduling flexibility

Advertise certain positions more fairly and be more open to development in entry level positions

594 Other Employee Reviews for Cigna (View Most Recent)

The golden handcuffs...

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Cigna full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They have a great culture at Cigna that focuses on 'big-picture-improvement', whether it be with their employees, their customers, etc. They care deeply about their employees. yes, they offer very competitive pay and benefits, they have an outstanding home office with lots of ammenities, but most impressive is Cigna's promotion and commitment to open communication between segments, between departments, and between all levels of positions.

Cons

I agree that there isn't much diversity amongst the upper management, but I feel like that is changing. In my years there I have seen a lot of executive positions go to women and other minorities.

Due to growth and change there is always opportunity to move within the company and challenge yourself.

Current Employee - People Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - People Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Cigna full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The pay is good, benefits decent. There are a lot of good people who work very hard to get results.

Cons

Not all leadership is of a consistent quality or business acumen level. This can be challenging cross-functionally.

Hold all the supervisors and leaders accountable for professional capabilities and actions. This might mean paying more for outside talent rather then promoting from within or making sure that the supervisor level is led by strong managers who can groom that skill set if needed.

There are newer employer reviews for Cigna