Cigna
www.cigna.com Bloomfield, CT 5000+ Employees

Good company; set for success

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsGreat business model, unique solutions for employers, great people

ConsSatellite offices tend to be less up on company initiatives, a ton of competition with other major carries

Advice to Senior ManagementStay attune to the advice of ALL of your sales reps and not just the ones who are the top performers. A lot can be learned from those who are grinding it out every day.

Weak company cultural from the inside out.. Inexperienced mid-level managers.. lots of corporate politics. 2.5 Stars

Consultant (Former Employee)
    Greenwood Village, CO

I worked at Cigna full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay rate is better here on the corporate side in comparison to mid-level agencies. The name "Cigna" on your resume is reputable and familiar. If… Cons: Lack of a dynamic, young professional workforce probably due to corporate politics and inexperienced mid-level managers. Lack of professional development for employees. From my… Advice to Senior Management: If Cigna's mantra is really GO YOU and something along the lines of "your people are your company's best asset", then mean it and be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ok company to work for

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at Cigna full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Ok company to work for. Cons: Outsourced most of the IT work. More
There are newer reviews on Cigna.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cigna CEO David Cordani. All reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees.