Cigna
www.cigna.com Bloomfield, CT 5000+ Employees

Plenty of opportunities if you make them.

I have been working at Cigna full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat culture created by leadership, and there are lots of places to move around within the company if you look for them. Flexible schedules and benefits are a plus.

ConsSalary doesn't keep up with you if you move up too quickly within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-examine salary for top performers when they fall below a specific percentage of their market value before losing them to a competitor that will pay more.

Overall a great place to be

I have been working at Cigna full-time

Pros: Lots of opportunities for advancement Cons: Many have to start in call center which gets old Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to start

I have been working at Cigna

Pros: Fantastic training, good work life balance Cons: limited mobility, repetitive work day in day out More

There are newer reviews on Cigna.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cigna CEO David Cordani. All reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees.