Cigna

PM at CIGNA

Project Manager (Current Employee) Bloomfield, CT

ProsGood benefits!
Good salary!
The health care that CIGNA offers it's employees was excellent. The Case Managers were incredibly well equipped to get through the red tape to get the best medical I needed.

ConsManagement changes took place regularly so it was difficult to manage processes and complete projects when major stakeholders were changing before projects could be completed.

Advice to Senior ManagementCIGNA would do well to establish a non-threatening environment. Currently their paradigm it to make every person a threat to every other person - that makes it difficult to achieve any semblance of team effort - focussed on achieving the company mission and goals.

Poor benefits, De-motivating performance structure, Good work-life balance.

Senior Specialist (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

I have been working at Cigna

Pros: Good work-life balance. Decent infrastructure. I worked in worst team earlier, where no motivating. But now… Cons: Performance structure forces employees to work on what they already know. By design, the performance management compares with others in the team, and if the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees and develop inside-out competencies. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to grown your knowledge of the insurance industry. CIGNA gives those, who want it, opportunities to grow!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bloomfield, CT

I worked at Cigna

Pros: Career opportunities, industry leading products, very poor reporting and financial… Cons: Some departments better than others. Sales centric organization. Not great for financial professionals (very frustrating). Will… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to foster growth amoung your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cigna.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!