Cigna
www.cigna.com Bloomfield, CT 5000+ Employees

Great Summer Program

Intern (Current Employee)
Bloomfield, CT

ProsThe internship is more of a program than anything else. You attend leadership events, speaker series and are required to do several group projects over the course of the internship. This is not to say you don't get to participate in real significant work. In my position I got to get hands on in large scale projects where my work was an essential element of its progression.

ConsCompensation is slightly on the lower end for the skill-set. Also, the review system tends towards people not getting both bonuses and raises if they fall below the top 25% of full-time workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and the interns really appreciate all of the speaker events.

ok for stability.

Applications Architect (Current Employee)
    Hartford, CT

I have been working at Cigna

Pros: to have stable career path Cons: no growth for potential high performance employees Advice to Senior Management: should come out of comfort zone to promote growth for… More

Management is severely lacking

Claims Manager (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Cigna

Pros: It is a great entry level opportunity. Great work environment… Cons: Middle and upper management is severely lacking. No support for advancement. Nepotism is… Advice to Senior Management: Support your staff and listen to them instead of ignore them.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cigna.

Worked for Cigna? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cigna reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cigna CEO David Cordani. All reviews posted anonymously by Cigna employees.