Cincinnati Children's Hospital

www.cincinnatichildrens.org

Fantastic place to work, if you're willing to work and don't worry about what others are doing.

Specialist (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsEvery aspect of the work done here affects children and their families. It is very satisfying to know that instead of increasing sales or profits, your work makes a child's life better. Benefits are very good, tuition reimbursement, health insurance, 15% above market average for salaries.

ConsIt is a large organization, you have to make yourself noticed. There are many people who worry too much about what others are or are not doing, instead of focusing on their own work. A strong sense of entitlement is present in all professional levels.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemind employees periodically that their work is noticed, and that the work of others is management's business. Too many people think pointing out the laziness or weaknesses of others is the same thing as pointing out how great they are.

Excellent hospital to work for. Would work here again.

Research Assistant II (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Cincinnati Children's Hospital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good benefits, initiates good HR programs to help improve the workplace such as internal surveys regarding employee satisfaction, fair… Cons: sometimes felts too large to deal with individual issues/people Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. The CARES philosophy works. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The Quality Improvement Department has serious issues

Quality Improvement Consultant (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Cincinnati Children's Hospital full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Other departments in the hospital are wonderful. Cons: The Quality Improvement Department has serious issues. Several Lead (managers) Quality Improvement Consultants are office bullies. I have never seen anything like it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Worked for Cincinnati Children's Hospital? Contribute to the Community!