Cincinnati Public Schools
www.cps-k12.org Cincinnati, OH 500 to 999 Employees

I instruct, tutor, assess, and monitor inner city K-3 students.

Educational Paraprofessional (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

ProsDuties depend on the needs of the teacher and the school. Presently I am helping with classroom instruction and management as well as providing remedial tutoring. High satisfaction work; it's teaching with no paperwork required!

ConsCompensation is awful. Monitoring the lunchroom and playground can be tedious at best, and nerve wracking at worst. I.A. resources and talent are wasted on this task.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome schools and teachers only need glorified baby sitters / secretaries. Many people whose spouses make a good salary are attracted to these duties. But start paying decent salaries to those who are taking over the role of instructor in overcrowded, underfunded schools!

Great!

I have been working at Cincinnati Public Schools

Pros: None at all to tell at this time Cons: Kids are so bad and behavior problems Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Corrupt, Nepotistic Sham of Taxpayer Fiduciary Abuse

Instructor (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Cincinnati Public Schools full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Absolutely none at all if you are not related to… Cons: Financial corruption, test score cheating, union corruption, racism, classism, evil… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cincinnati Public Schools.

Worked for Cincinnati Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cincinnati Public Schools reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Cincinnati Public Schools employees.