There are newer employer reviews for CineMassive Displays

Great place for self-managed entrepreneurial professionals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CineMassive Displays full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

CMD is a private company run by its founders. Employees collaborate directly with the top decision makers daily. For people who are can show-and-prove, there is no better situation. No one can stand in the way of your good work being noticed and valued by those who have incentive to reward proven success.

Cons

As a small company there are limited opportunities for employees to exercise their need to connect with othes on a social level. As a relatively new company, the team dynamics/culture is evolving with the growth of the company. Sometimes aspects of the team culture lag behind team dynamics. Other times a few people hijack the culture for periods of time for their own selfish reasons.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to learn and grow professionally

I have been working at CineMassive Displays full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I started out at Cinemassive without a lot of job experience. Over a couple of years I was able to get a lot of great experience that I probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere else. There's a lot of creative placement of people to fit their strengths. I really like the people I work with and every year is different.

If you work hard there is a lot of opportunity for professional growth. Most people are really helpful and easy to get along with. I've learned a lot from the people I have worked with over the years.

Cons

It's a growing business that doesn't stop to catch it's breath. Sometimes it can be stressful to always be stretching to meet new goals. It's not a place for people who like to sit still.

Keep putting your faith in the people. We have a lot of great folks who work here.

2. Installer

I worked at CineMassive Displays

Pros

Travel, atmosphere of co-workers, companionship

Cons

Bad pay, if you're salaried they take advantage of you big time, days that Ive worked for over 36 hours straight woth no compensation, benefits aren't worth it.

There are newer employer reviews for CineMassive Displays