CineMassive Displays

www.cinemassivedisplays.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for CineMassive Displays

Great place for self-managed entrepreneurial professionals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CineMassive Displays full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CMD is a private company run by its founders. Employees collaborate directly with the top decision makers daily. For people who are can show-and-prove, there is no better situation. No one can stand in the way of your good work being noticed and valued by those who have incentive to reward proven success.

Cons

As a small company there are limited opportunities for employees to exercise their need to connect with othes on a social level. As a relatively new company, the team dynamics/culture is evolving with the growth of the company. Sometimes aspects of the team culture lag behind team dynamics. Other times a few people hijack the culture for periods of time for their own selfish reasons.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to learn and grow professionally

I have been working at CineMassive Displays full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started out at Cinemassive without a lot of job experience. Over a couple of years I was able to get a lot of great experience that I probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere else. There's a lot of creative placement of people to fit their strengths. I really like the people I work with and every year is different.

If you work hard there is a lot of opportunity for professional growth. Most people are really helpful and easy to get along with. I've learned a lot from the people I have worked with over the years.

Cons

It's a growing business that doesn't stop to catch it's breath. Sometimes it can be stressful to always be stretching to meet new goals. It's not a place for people who like to sit still.

Advice to Management

Keep putting your faith in the people. We have a lot of great folks who work here.

2. The best product idea in town, however, not the best people delivering it..

I have been working at CineMassive Displays full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are people trapped in this company that are dedicated to helping other people and are very smart and helpful, but they will not be here for long..

Cons

Just like the other reviews, I will attest to the fact that the founders are micro - managers. They are pushing this culture among the ranks and encourages middle managers to implement the same principle of micro management. They often make impossible promises to customers and would stand above your shoulders to force into making those commitments. They will order you to stay late without concerns for your family or personal life. While I am willing and I find it okay to put in more time, these scenario should be under my terms and I should not be forced to.

The benefits are inferior. Salaries are far from competitive. There are no learning opportunities, no training classes being offered. Office infrastructure is poor and management does not want to invest on the facilities. They regard internet access as a distraction from work and therefore would not upgrade to a better internet connection even though there continually hire more people.

Turn overs are high. People come and go, and new hires would start finding their way out a few months after being hired.

Advice to Management

Hire world-class talent, implement world-class policies. And put up a real HR department, the one that would address to the needs of your employees.