Cinemark
www.cinemark.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Flexible Hours, good perks, okay management

Usher/Concessesions/Box Office (Former Employee)
Mansfield, OH

I worked at Cinemark part-time for less than a year

ProsHours were good for those who have a full schedule outside of work. Good perks while working there, a pleasant environment, and the management was overall agreeable.

ConsManagement played favorites and sometimes did not recognize the employees who did their work and beyond. When there was a customer complaint against an employee, the manager would not notify the employee about the incident in question, or would get the write up the wrong employee entirely.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay closer attention to your employees, and recognize those who pick up the slack left by the brown-nosers.

Fun, good hours, great entry level job. Loved it.

Box Office Cashier (Former Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Cinemark part-time

Pros: One of my favorite parts of working at cinemark was my coworkers. Everyone got to know each other and we made work genuinely fun(ny). You… Cons: Customers can be horrifying, not the company's fault. If you work in the box office, expect to stand for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Culture of Cinemark theater

Concessionist (Current Employee)
McAllen, TX

I have been working at Cinemark full-time for more than a year

Pros: The environment is fun and enjoyable, being able to talk and develop friendships… Cons: Any mistake is a condemned act by Cinemark policy. You are treated as a number, another expendable tool, they don't try to hide this, morale… Advice to Senior Management: Try to increase moral amongst the employees managers, and crew members alike. We are people not some disposable tool and don't be so stingy with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cinemark.

Worked for Cinemark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cinemark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cinemark CEO Alan W. Stock. All reviews posted anonymously by Cinemark employees.