Cineplex Galaxy

www.cineplex.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cineplex Galaxy

So tired.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Cineplex Galaxy

Pros

Adequate training. Most team leaders and managers were approachable whenever we needed help or had any questions. The scheduling system was straightforward, and it was really easy to change my availability. Free movies (obviously). Most of the cast members are really chill and hilarious!

Cons

Late hours (I knew it was coming, but I didn't expect it to have a huge impact on my sleeping pattern). Working Tuesday nights were a pain especially because it was during the school week. One time I was put in a position where I had to stay past 1:00am on a school night. And sometimes they deny our request for days off. Sometimes they have a legit reason, but others times... not so much.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Cineplex Galaxy (View Most Recent)

Living Hell

Current Employee - Manager in Regina, VA
    Current Employee - Manager in Regina, VA

I have been working at Cineplex Galaxy

Pros

Free movies and evening shifts.

Cons

Everything else. The staff, the management, head office, the guests.

Quit.

cineplex box office

I worked at Cineplex Galaxy

Pros

given a lot of hours if you have request. working at the box office could be stressful during some high peak seasons, but overall you do gain more respect than people who are working at floor and concessions.

Cons

ummmmm, it really depends on what sort of team player that you get, i mean the box office is a really constricted place, therefore, the type of working and interacting atmosphere which you and your colleagues are delivering to each is essentially important.
    the pay is minimum, however, you do get free food and movie tickets.
    i mean the bottom line is if you are the type of person like myself who enjoys movie then you are absolutely gonna love this movie, the free pass to the monthly features as well as imax and 3d to top it all off is pretty awesome. i guess that sort of compensate the minimal wages.

i really do think they should hire a professional accountant to do the cash flow and all that instead letting every each staff member be responsible to check out their cash flow at the end of day, not only it agitates everyone but also it's long and tedious.

There are newer employer reviews for Cineplex Galaxy