There are newer employer reviews for Cinsay

Scattered and unorganized

I have been working at Cinsay

Pros

conveniet location of being at the galeria business towers, fun work enviroment

Cons

lack of communication between departments,

get everyone on the same page

27 Other Employee Reviews for Cinsay (View Most Recent)

Liars and cheaters

Former Employee - Originator  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Originator in Dallas, TX

I worked at Cinsay as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They have a good tech idea a video player that holds a shopping cart and lead generation form and can link to an external website, or be placed on social media.

Cons

The company lied about salary. Told me I would be making 31000 and the rate of pay on my check stub was 16k.

Don't lie to your employees and don't go public. You shouldn't lie to people, it will be your downfall. The company says in training that they want to keep people, yet if you are sick one day or late 1 minute, or your lead doesn't like you, you've lost your job.

Cutting-edge, disruptive technology

Current Employee - Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Cinsay full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you want to work for a company with patented technology that changes the way video and ecommerce is utilized, then check out Cinsay. Smart senior leaders, and a bunch of really qualified folks throughout the organization. BTW, the Smart Store technology allows the only option for transacting inside of Facebook without using their tools by simply embedding a video.

Cons

It's a start-up, so understand the risk/reward model, and determine whether you can handle the ups and downs of a start-up--starts and stops, changing personnel, VC funding. The challenge is trying to change the way people use videos and transact ecommerce. Some folks titles are are not in align with their experience--some middle tier managers do not have the experience for their positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Cinsay

Worked for Cinsay? Contribute to the Community!