There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

Good in the beginning, but I'm ready to move on

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

Good employees, great benefits, great for independent workers, advancement opprtunties, four day work week for service sales reps at most locations

Cons

poor managerial staff, zero recognition for its service training coordinators, long hours for service training coordinators, very low pay for stc's

Advice to Management

don't take all of the recognition and none of the blame, although this is a business you do not have machines working for you

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Can be an ok place to work.

Former Employee - Partner in DFW, TX
    Former Employee - Partner in DFW, TX

I worked at Cintas

Pros

Great benefits package. not in an office all day, for the most part. flexiable schedule if need be.

Cons

shady unethical management practices. DO NOT vent to peers about anything cintas or personal life related. you have to keep track of your paycheck because more likely than not you will not be paid correctly. if offered a management job take it. if not, move on.

Advice to Management

communication, ethics, integrity are just a few of the things current managers should be trained on. your workers are not as dumb as you think they are and notice your fraud waste and abuse of corporate funds..

My overall experience was not one that was very good.

Former Employee - Uniform Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Uniform Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Cintas

Pros

The company was fairly understanding when it came to time off and work/family balancing. The company has the name that helps you sell their product and is very well know in the industry.

Cons

I found that advancement opportunities were very limited for a company of this size. It was very difficult to get promoted to one of their different divisions.

Advice to Management

I found that Cintas lacked leadership at some of their facilites outside of corporate. I fell that Scott Farmer needs to hire some more qualified staff around him.