There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

Good job if your not a route driver .

Former Employee - STC  in  Union, NJ
Former Employee - STC in Union, NJ

I worked at Cintas

Pros

Good training. Great On resume. Any position is good here except for the route driver. They train you very well.

Cons

Commission only for route drivers. Your pay really doesn't change. If you lose any business your screwed . Don't be a driver.

Pay a base salary to the route drivers that would keep them above the poverty line. Should they lose a big account. Raise percentage to 10%.

681 Other Employee Reviews for Cintas (View Most Recent)

Driver Do it ALL!!!! and more?

Current Employee - Driver  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Driver in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Cintas full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good pay and if you know how to sell you will make so money.

Cons

plant (people that load trucks and order product) don't care. Drivers do it all. You are out on road all day in heat, rain, and weather. if you are fast a person you will go far but OT sucks. I have fun on route but when get back to office it brings me down.

Give positive reviews everybody need motivation for a job well done and give raises when heath benefits up and gas goes up check goes down duh.

A Company that doesn't invest in its people

Former Employee - Senior Corporate Accountant  in  Mason, OH
    Former Employee - Senior Corporate Accountant in Mason, OH

I worked at Cintas full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cintas provides its employees stable work hours, a great office environment and subsidizes a cafeteria in the corporate building for its employees.

Cons

Cintas does not provide flexibility for its employees, is slow to change and does not invest in its people. For accounts, specifically CPAs, the Company offers limited opportunities to obtain CPE credits. I particularly was not impressed with the company culture. For a large public company, I expected them to invest more in their people in order for them to grow and develop and did not find this with Cintas.

There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!