Cintas

www.cintas.com
  www.cintas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

Cintas is a solid company to work for - very conservative and traditional. You won't regret working for Cintas.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

Cintas is a solid company, with a proven track record. If you are looking for great work experience with a reliable company, Cintas is a great place. The pay is good, and the people are great. I have a lot of autonomy, which I really like.

Cons

Cintas does not like to spend a lot of money on their employees (outside of income). By this I mean, "Uncle Cintas" does not like to pick up the check or treat you to much. No Christmas bonus, low per diem travel amounts, no national sales conference, etc... Very conservative and traditional.

I really don't have many complaints. Cintas is a solid, not sexy company to work for. I would say that Senior Management could show employees a little more excitement for their represenatives. Overall, I would definitely recommend working for Cintas.

715 Other Employee Reviews for Cintas (View Most Recent)

The good the bad and the dirty laundry.

Current Employee - Plant Manager
    Current Employee - Plant Manager

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

The Corp Backing of a big company with the small business feel of each of the separate locations. There are many opportunities for advancement because of all the new businesses Cintas is involved in. The rental division is fairly stagnant but if you take a look at some of the ancilary businesses like First Aid and Safety, Document Management, and Fire Division there is a ton of growth in these Sectors.

Cons

They ask a lot of their employees and don't always treat everyone fairly. Sometimes the people who just sit around and delegate their resposibilities get rewarded while the employees who do all the work get left by the wayside.

Stop rewarding people that are just good deligators and start finding the partners that are acutally doing the work and reward them.

Great Company with continued potential- pending minor tweaks.

Former Employee - General Manager
    Former Employee - General Manager

I worked at Cintas

Pros

Experience, discipline, structure on day to day activity and weekly planning

Cons

Short term Narrow mindedness. Focus on short term rather than long- term sustainability

Use the talent at regional levels to better support local leadership with hiring/service oriented issues rather than push results expectations. Regional support needs more local roots efforts.

There are newer employer reviews for Cintas