Cintas
www.cintas.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Cintas is a solid company to work for - very conservative and traditional. You won't regret working for Cintas.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsCintas is a solid company, with a proven track record. If you are looking for great work experience with a reliable company, Cintas is a great place. The pay is good, and the people are great. I have a lot of autonomy, which I really like.

ConsCintas does not like to spend a lot of money on their employees (outside of income). By this I mean, "Uncle Cintas" does not like to pick up the check or treat you to much. No Christmas bonus, low per diem travel amounts, no national sales conference, etc... Very conservative and traditional.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really don't have many complaints. Cintas is a solid, not sexy company to work for. I would say that Senior Management could show employees a little more excitement for their represenatives. Overall, I would definitely recommend working for Cintas.

The good the bad and the dirty laundry.

Plant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cintas

Pros: The Corp Backing of a big company with the small business feel of each of the separate locations. There are many opportunities for advancement… Cons: They ask a lot of their employees and don't always treat everyone fairly. Sometimes the people who just sit… Advice to Senior Management: Stop rewarding people that are just good deligators and start finding… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company with continued potential- pending minor tweaks.

General Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Cintas

Pros: Experience, discipline, structure on day to day activity and weekly… Cons: Short term Narrow mindedness. Focus on short term rather than… Advice to Senior Management: Use the talent at regional levels to better support local leadership with hiring/service… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cintas.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cintas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cintas CEO Scott D. Farmer. All reviews posted anonymously by Cintas employees.