Cintas

www.cintas.com

Don't expect to have a life outside of your job at Cintas

STC (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsSteady work, liveable pay and cool coworkers a good place to learn a big lesson about Corporate behavior. Any job you take after Cintas will feel like a dream job.

ConsCintas can care less about their partners. You are not allowed to have either a life outside of work or an opinion. If you have either of those you will be retaliated against. The atmosphere is that of fear and high stress. Non compensated OT is expected. The customers you call on hate you and treat you very badly. You will have something of yours (including your car ) stolen or broken into as theft is rampant. Only company cheerleaders are promoted and once promoted you can expect to work even longer hours. HR uses social media to conduct witch hunts. You are expected to work sick so you will become ill from coworkers.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't take a leadership job if you don't understand the business. Don't take a leadership job if you have no people skills. Stop using STCs salaries to manage paying hourly partners OT. Walk your talk, and hold people accountable. Open door means open door. Making pretty charts and graphics does not make you a leader. Stop encouraging tattletales and that kind of environment. Human resources means human resources not the grand inquisitor.

Greed from the top down!

SSR (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Cintas full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Four day work week. Being out on your own without… Cons: -Unstable pay. -Pay plans that are always changed & restructured for the companies gain,not yours. -Health care costs go up every year with benefits that fall. -Trucks ALWAYS… Advice to Senior Management: You know what you do, what your company is about and maybe who you were before this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They are an example of corporate greed

Service Representative (Current Employee) Lawrenceville, NJ

I have been working at Cintas full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits aren't too bad. I work on the Document… Cons: This position requires a CDL class B with air brake endorsement. However, the pay is horrible - way too low for a CDL driver.… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your drivers a better wage. Management gets a monthly bonus for the drivers work of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cintas.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!