There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

The legally under paid slave

Current Employee - Service Sales Representative in Cumberland, RI
Current Employee - Service Sales Representative in Cumberland, RI

I have been working at Cintas full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Stable job. Includes benefits for full time workers.

Cons

Restructured employee pay 3 times in 6 years. I'm making approximately $7 kless than I did 2 years ago. Their annual reviews and salary structure is "obsolete" for the current economical state, on a local and national level. Completely unfair and unjust practices performed by management. The service rep in lower level workers always taking the fall for the axe of the upper management.

Take the blame. Do what's right. Give back what you've taken from your hard working employees. Stop the unfair legal slavery!

reviews filtered by
  1. Should have gone on interviews when recruiters reached out to me. Always keep your eyes open for better companies.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Cintas full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good sales training and stepping stone for position into more lucrative sales position.

Cons

PC stock options are not given to you until 3 years after you recieve them. Facilities need improving.

Better comp plan for sales reps and managers and you will not continue to have some much turnover.

A good company in the beginning.

Former Employee - General Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - General Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Cintas full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Most people that work for Cintas are great.They work very hard to earn their pay.

Cons

Cintas plays games with salary and compensations, especially with the older workers. If Cintas is a short term situation for you, then it could work on a temporary basis otherwise you should definetly look elsewhere. Corporate greed is rampant, at the expense of hard working employees. I would never recommend this company to anyone seeking a place of employment with honesty and integrity.

Stop justifying and minimizing your role in cheating people out of their pay. Stop making excuses to yourselves for disrespecting people that have worked very hard for Cintas and have sacrificed so much.

There are newer employer reviews for Cintas