Work Hard. Get Paid. Make your own work life balance through your sales efforts.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Ontario, CA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

If you like to work hard, with a blue collar work ethic for white collar pay, then Cintas Sales is for you.

Cons

Technology is lagging and slowly being improved which could be much more effective in implementing solutions to help streamline sales and operations.

Do not lose our Traditional company culture. Promote employees that have EARNED their rewards through Valuable contributions to the Long Term growth of Cintas for our shareholders and working partners. We have been promoting some people that are not representing our culture or haven't added true value to our business enterprises long term.

Other Reviews for Cintas

The Spirit Is The Difference

Current Employee - Facility Service Sales Professional  in  West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Facility Service Sales Professional in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

Cintas is not only an employer, but a home for me. Everyday, I talk to a partner, I feel like I'm talking to famiily. We are depended on by so many types of industries and have had 38 years of un-interuppted growth! How awesome is that for business and for ourselves? I started with Cintas as an intern my senior year of college, and Cintas has became my true passion due to the experience I have received an the overall quality management that has helped to form me by teaching me and building the skills I had already acquired. Someone would be crazy not to join Cintas. Cintas is an OPPORTUNITY, and I work for the best CORPORATION in the world. People may say as posted earlier, Cintas is cheap, blah blah, but you know what, we are SPARTAN, and we concentrate on acting with competitive urgency for our customers rathar than exceeding funds for trips and gifts for those that we can simply make so happy by providing them our convenient and excellent product and service. That's what Cintas is about. They take care of their partners 110% and it's obvious that we have been succeeding this long for all the right reasons :)

Cons

I do not have any con's, but advice would be that at Cintas, it can be very time consuming because our goal is to act with competitive urgency with everything. You have to be able to have excellent time management skills so that you can seperate the difference and have a work and life balance. This will make you happy with your career and life.

I would say thank you because you have constantly kept providing with us younger professionals and others with the quality information and education to help us always succeed above any other company!

Great company. You can be proud to be a Cintas partner. Be sure to find your work/life balance!

Former Employee - Service Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Service Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Cintas

Pros

Cintas has great career advancement opportunities. Competitive compensation, especially for management is a very strong appeal to joining this company. perks, such as car packages, cell phone allowances, and company credit cards for expense accounts are a definite plus. Strong history of growth(38+years). Positive environment and high morale are a consistent feature at each location. Promotions and recognition are given based on proven performance. There is no weight placed on seniority, or other potential limitations. If you a motivated and hard-working, this is the career company for you.

Cons

Tough work/life balance: long hours necessary/expected from managers(average 55+hrs/week). Work days begin no later than 7am and close of business at 5pm. Relatively low PTO, must be employed 5yrs to earn over 2 weeks vacation.

Consider reviewing benefits package to include some additional PTO opportunities or the inclusion of more nationally-recognized holidays.

There are newer employer reviews for Cintas.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!