There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

Work Hard. Get Paid. Make your own work life balance through your sales efforts.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Ontario, CA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

If you like to work hard, with a blue collar work ethic for white collar pay, then Cintas Sales is for you.

Cons

Technology is lagging and slowly being improved which could be much more effective in implementing solutions to help streamline sales and operations.

Do not lose our Traditional company culture. Promote employees that have EARNED their rewards through Valuable contributions to the Long Term growth of Cintas for our shareholders and working partners. We have been promoting some people that are not representing our culture or haven't added true value to our business enterprises long term.

694 Other Employee Reviews for Cintas (View Most Recent)

sub par job

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Cintas

Pros

This place is ok. I don't think its the best place to work but it is definately not the worst. I really hated doing the phone blocking while the managers just sat there and did nothing. However, the pay was good for someone just getting out of college. I would tghink very hard and carefully before you go to work for Cintas, because it is a subpar company. You should be well advised on selling products door to dorr. I felt like a used car salesman selling their products. Overall, it is not a good job, you can do a lot better

Cons

Selling door to door everyday

none

The Spirit Is The Difference

Current Employee - Facility Service Sales Professional in West Palm Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Facility Service Sales Professional in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

Cintas is not only an employer, but a home for me. Everyday, I talk to a partner, I feel like I'm talking to famiily. We are depended on by so many types of industries and have had 38 years of un-interuppted growth! How awesome is that for business and for ourselves? I started with Cintas as an intern my senior year of college, and Cintas has became my true passion due to the experience I have received an the overall quality management that has helped to form me by teaching me and building the skills I had already acquired. Someone would be crazy not to join Cintas. Cintas is an OPPORTUNITY, and I work for the best CORPORATION in the world. People may say as posted earlier, Cintas is cheap, blah blah, but you know what, we are SPARTAN, and we concentrate on acting with competitive urgency for our customers rathar than exceeding funds for trips and gifts for those that we can simply make so happy by providing them our convenient and excellent product and service. That's what Cintas is about. They take care of their partners 110% and it's obvious that we have been succeeding this long for all the right reasons :)

Cons

I do not have any con's, but advice would be that at Cintas, it can be very time consuming because our goal is to act with competitive urgency with everything. You have to be able to have excellent time management skills so that you can seperate the difference and have a work and life balance. This will make you happy with your career and life.

I would say thank you because you have constantly kept providing with us younger professionals and others with the quality information and education to help us always succeed above any other company!

There are newer employer reviews for Cintas