Cintas
www.cintas.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Work Hard. Get Paid. Make your own work life balance through your sales efforts.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Ontario, CA

ProsIf you like to work hard, with a blue collar work ethic for white collar pay, then Cintas Sales is for you.

ConsTechnology is lagging and slowly being improved which could be much more effective in implementing solutions to help streamline sales and operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not lose our Traditional company culture. Promote employees that have EARNED their rewards through Valuable contributions to the Long Term growth of Cintas for our shareholders and working partners. We have been promoting some people that are not representing our culture or haven't added true value to our business enterprises long term.

sub par job

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I worked at Cintas

Pros: This place is ok. I don't think its the best place to work but it is definately not the worst. I really hated doing the… Cons: Selling door to door everyday Advice to Senior Management: none More

The Spirit Is The Difference

Facility Service Sales Professional (Current Employee)
    West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Cintas

Pros: Cintas is not only an employer, but a home for me. Everyday, I talk to a partner, I feel like I'm talking to famiily. We… Cons: I do not have any con's, but advice would be that at Cintas, it can be very time consuming because our goal is to act… Advice to Senior Management: I would say thank you because you have constantly kept providing with us younger professionals and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cintas.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cintas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cintas CEO Scott D. Farmer. All reviews posted anonymously by Cintas employees.