Cintas
www.cintas.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Cintas is a great stepping stone job and resume builder if you can handle the stress of high sales activity.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsYou will get exceptional benefits at Cintas. Also, in sales their expense reimbursement is pretty good. Car allowance...etc If you are a male you will stand a pretty good chance for advancement. A lot of females here just will not be hired on as managers.

ConsSome of the downsides of Cintas...spartan company. They will do anything to benefit Cintas. Although give you good benefits and pay decent there will be things that will make this job short lived. Their sales activity required is just ridiculous. They require you to do so much as a sales rep that it will send you onto the next job rather quickly. This is definitely is a stepping stone job, and will be a great resume builder for anyone's future.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management can be shady. They have been instilled with principles of "honesty and integrity", but don't always carry those out. I think that they should definitely work on being more consistent of what they expect and also setting more attainable realistic goals for the sales force. I feel as if goals are set so that sales reps cannot attain them, and they will move in new hungry employees who are willing to do exactly what they ask.

Great place to work

Production Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cintas

Pros: Responsibility, accountability, free to make decisions, fast paced environment Cons: long hours, sometimes over 60 hrs/week Advice to Senior Management: Great job so far. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Cintas: Could be great if the pay were truly comensurate.

Production Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cintas

Pros: Great benefits package with 401(k) and stock purchasing options. Cons: Pay is dismal and does not take into consideration education level. Employees with no degree, Associate's degree, and MBA all start out at same… Advice to Senior Management: Get with the program with regard to salary. If you wonder why turnover is high, most of the reason is the salaries being much… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cintas.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cintas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cintas CEO Scott D. Farmer. All reviews posted anonymously by Cintas employees.