There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

Cintas is a great stepping stone job and resume builder if you can handle the stress of high sales activity.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Columbus, OH

I worked at Cintas

Pros

You will get exceptional benefits at Cintas. Also, in sales their expense reimbursement is pretty good. Car allowance...etc If you are a male you will stand a pretty good chance for advancement. A lot of females here just will not be hired on as managers.

Cons

Some of the downsides of Cintas...spartan company. They will do anything to benefit Cintas. Although give you good benefits and pay decent there will be things that will make this job short lived. Their sales activity required is just ridiculous. They require you to do so much as a sales rep that it will send you onto the next job rather quickly. This is definitely is a stepping stone job, and will be a great resume builder for anyone's future.

Senior management can be shady. They have been instilled with principles of "honesty and integrity", but don't always carry those out. I think that they should definitely work on being more consistent of what they expect and also setting more attainable realistic goals for the sales force. I feel as if goals are set so that sales reps cannot attain them, and they will move in new hungry employees who are willing to do exactly what they ask.

678 Other Employee Reviews for Cintas (View Most Recent)

Work Hard. Get Paid. Make your own work life balance through your sales efforts.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Ontario, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Ontario, CA

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

If you like to work hard, with a blue collar work ethic for white collar pay, then Cintas Sales is for you.

Cons

Technology is lagging and slowly being improved which could be much more effective in implementing solutions to help streamline sales and operations.

Do not lose our Traditional company culture. Promote employees that have EARNED their rewards through Valuable contributions to the Long Term growth of Cintas for our shareholders and working partners. We have been promoting some people that are not representing our culture or haven't added true value to our business enterprises long term.

sub par job

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Cintas

Pros

This place is ok. I don't think its the best place to work but it is definately not the worst. I really hated doing the phone blocking while the managers just sat there and did nothing. However, the pay was good for someone just getting out of college. I would tghink very hard and carefully before you go to work for Cintas, because it is a subpar company. You should be well advised on selling products door to dorr. I felt like a used car salesman selling their products. Overall, it is not a good job, you can do a lot better

Cons

Selling door to door everyday

none

There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!