Cintas

www.cintas.com

Cintas is a great stepping stone job and resume builder if you can handle the stress of high sales activity.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsYou will get exceptional benefits at Cintas. Also, in sales their expense reimbursement is pretty good. Car allowance...etc If you are a male you will stand a pretty good chance for advancement. A lot of females here just will not be hired on as managers.

ConsSome of the downsides of Cintas...spartan company. They will do anything to benefit Cintas. Although give you good benefits and pay decent there will be things that will make this job short lived. Their sales activity required is just ridiculous. They require you to do so much as a sales rep that it will send you onto the next job rather quickly. This is definitely is a stepping stone job, and will be a great resume builder for anyone's future.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management can be shady. They have been instilled with principles of "honesty and integrity", but don't always carry those out. I think that they should definitely work on being more consistent of what they expect and also setting more attainable realistic goals for the sales force. I feel as if goals are set so that sales reps cannot attain them, and they will move in new hungry employees who are willing to do exactly what they ask.

Great place to work

Production Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cintas

Pros: Responsibility, accountability, free to make decisions, fast paced environment Cons: long hours, sometimes over 60 hrs/week Advice to Senior Management: Great job so far. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work Hard. Get Paid. Make your own work life balance through your sales efforts.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Ontario, CA

I have been working at Cintas

Pros: If you like to work hard, with a blue collar work… Cons: Technology is lagging and slowly being improved which could be much… Advice to Senior Management: Do not lose our Traditional company culture. Promote employees that have EARNED their rewards through Valuable contributions to the Long Term growth of Cintas for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cintas.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!