I worked for Cintas 11 years

Former Employee - Certified Route Trainer in Everett, WA
Former Employee - Certified Route Trainer in Everett, WA

I worked at Cintas full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great training, opportunities, and for the most part professional people. The company's core values are family based. Team and individual recognition. attainable goals for compensation based commissions.

Cons

Early start 4am, Highly competitive amongst employees, frequent change in management resulting in changing pay scales. Favoritism and nepotism with in the organization. Don't get injured unless you want to work some where else.

Advice to Management

Get on route occasionally,respect the field reps. they are your bread and butter. Treat customers with dignity regardless of their size or influence.

Other Employee Reviews for Cintas

1. Worst 5 years ever spent with a company. look elsewhere!!!

Former Employee - SSR- Service Sales Representative (Driver) in Montgomery, NY
    Former Employee - SSR- Service Sales Representative (Driver) in Montgomery, NY

I worked at Cintas full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Only pros are the time your out on the road not in contact with the office. Wich is not enough. Any pros are far outwieghed by the negatives.

Cons

Expected to lie to customers,trucks not loaded right,no respect given, no paid holidays.if you get hurt find another job fast. in 5 years we had one snow day. bad comunication between managers/micro managing. All the drivers hate there jobs and we talk about it everyday wene we get back from running route.

Advice to Management

Have your employees backs much more. Your drivers are the life blood yet there treated like crap when things get tough.

It feels like I live and work at Cintas, terrible worklife balance!

Current Employee - Service Sales Representative in Romeoville, IL
    Current Employee - Service Sales Representative in Romeoville, IL

I have been working at Cintas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Paid weekly -4 day work weeks - Good benifits

Cons

-Supposed to be 4 day/10 hour work weeks but usually work 6+ hours on top of the 40. - Commission with a minimum base salary for SSR's - Terrible worklife balance - Poor Management and plant processes -Work in all extreme conditions in a box truck i.e Rain, sleet, snow -Vacation request are Seniority based

Advice to Management

No comment. Cintas business plan and worklife balance needs a total rehaul