There are newer employer reviews for Cintas

Great opportunities for hard workers.

I have been working at Cintas

Pros

Off every weekend and 4 day work week.

Cons

No vacation time in first year of service.

Don't hinder your workers from advancing because they make your job easier in their current position.

reviews filtered by
  1. The grass is truly greener outside of Cintas!

I worked at Cintas full-time

Pros

Professional Development - A lot is expected from you, so you will develop skills in "trial by fire".
    Career Promotion - If you have what it takes, you will move into higher positions, which are constantly opening up as those individuals get burnt out or get fired.

Cons

Very low Morale - Many front line employees are frustrated and discouraged with the company.
    Short Term Decision Making - Most decisions that are made are focused solely on the current budget year's profit or projections. This leads to many of the frustrations that will keep you handling the same issues and problems year after year.
    Too Many Levels of Management - There are many levels of management that are constantly trying to put their stamp on the company. You will find that when there are several levels of management and divisional specialists above you delegating their tasks and objectives, it will be hard not to either dis-engage or get burnt out trying to keep up.

Connect with your people and follow through. Management on several levels has made promises that will eventually be broken. I am gone because leadership turned their back on me, just at the time that I needed them the most.

2. Difficult Work Environment And Disregard For Loyal Employees

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Cintas full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Really good medical benefits but that's about it. There's not much else to offer at this company. In fact, everyone I know basically tolerates working for this company due to the medical benefits.

Cons

Pay not sufficient for the amount of work that's given. Too much company politics; too much favoritism given to family members. Opportunity for advancement really difficult UNLESS you're either related to a higher-up or you kiss major...you know the rest!

Stop allowing department managers & supervisors the ability to hire family members!!!! It makes for a very unfair playing field. Also, treat your seasoned employees (those who've worked 3 or more years with the company) BETTER! Never have I seen such disrespect & disregard by managers & supervisors in a company, than I have at Cintas.

There are newer employer reviews for Cintas