Cintas
www.cintas.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Great place to work. If you enjoy working hard and being rewarded for it.

Chicago, IL

ProsGood to the employees, good to the customers. Most good hard working people will prosper with the company. Lazy people will not.

ConsNobody is perfect. Some days are better than others. Cintas will definatley give you more good days than bad. It's up to the person to make bad days, good ones.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up on the promotions. Sometimes we lose focus towards the end of the promotion time frame. Also ask questions of your people.

Challanging place to work!

Service Manager (Current Employee)
    Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Cintas

Pros: Good Benefits, fair pay, stable company, opportunity to move withing the company, promotions, good… Cons: Long hours have to be worked when in management. The uniform business is very competitive always fighting to… Advice to Senior Management: Stop raising customer prices multiple times per year. It is hard enough to keep customers with inflation driving costs. When the leadership needs a bump… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Many variables depend on how you will end up

Service Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Cintas

Pros: Not stuck in an office all day. You can really make some good friends out on route, even find a great… Cons: Early morning meetings at 5:30am, 12 hour days, no overtime (it's called Premium Pay which doesn't mean 1.5X your normal rate), some managers don't manage… Advice to Senior Management: If the economy is the reason for no pay increases then you can't expect the economy is not a reason customers leave Cintas. Also price… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cintas.

Worked for Cintas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cintas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cintas CEO Scott D. Farmer. All reviews posted anonymously by Cintas employees.