Circle Furniture
www.circlefurniture.com Cambridge, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Great products, beautiful showrooms, high energy work environments.

Design Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Circle Furniture

ProsCircle is a great company for anyone who enjoys working with the public and loves interior design. The company combines a youthful, urban vibe with a great family owned history, which makes for a fun-sometimes quirky work environment. Sustainability is worked into their mission, so if you care about the impact a company has on our planet, you will feel good about working here. Commissioned sales jobs are not for the salary minded, but if you work hard at Circle you can bring home a decent paycheck. Benefits are limited and like most places, healthcare is costly, but they did provide good plans when I worked there. For those interested in planning for retirement, you would probably do better investing on your own. Company matches were sporadic at best and my 401K plan really did not perform well in comparison to other saving vehicles I had in place during the same time frame. Probably a better fit those who are not concerned about long term savings or kids fresh out of college looking for professional experience.

ConsNot enough opportunities to advance beyond the showroom sales floor.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage senior management to implement a team building bonus element, which would encourage sales staff to support one another.

Coworkers nice, furniture good quality, pay too low, a few bad practices made work harder than it had to be

Design Consultant (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA

I worked at Circle Furniture

Pros: Nice furniture, lots of customization so potential to be pretty… Cons: It's an hourly wage job with commission, yet full-time employees are expected to work every week at least 42 hours and are never paid for… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe keep office staff doing office work, not in the showroom telling designers what to do, please raise the wage, pay for all hours worked,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Circle Furniture.

Worked for Circle Furniture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Circle Furniture reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Circle Furniture employees.