Circle K

www.circlek.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Circle K

It was very educational and fun

I worked at Circle K

Pros

There is a fun staff to work with. It's also awesome to learn about all the products that a convenient store sells and to memorize all the special deals to share with family and friends.

Cons

You have to stand the entire shift and the lunch break is very short compared to other jobs I've had.

Keep up all the good work! I really enjoyed the online training program that we all needed to go through in order to work in the store. However, I wish there was more interaction between stores and the management.

259 Other Employee Reviews for Circle K (View Most Recent)

Limited advancements in for Advertising focused individuals.

I have been working at Circle K

Pros

If you are interested in Sales/Marketing and Retail Operations then this will be the best company to work for to gain solid experience.

Cons

Slow and limited room for growth within many of the departments.

Be open to gaining young employees so you are able to teach. It is very easy to get stuck in your own lane with this company.

Its a great Company that is always moving forward with innovative ideas.

Current Employee - Market Manager
    Current Employee - Market Manager

I have been working at Circle K

Pros

I'm treated as family, the people are great. There is work / life balance at all levels. There is room to grow and develop with the company.

Cons

Salary package is not great, bonus plan could use refining for store managers and Store Asts. Store Asts are not payed as well as other competitor companies.

Employees enjoy working for the company, but would see less turnover if salary package and bonus plan was comparable to other retailers. There are great employees that have stuck by the company's side during the economic down fall and did not receive a pay increase or received very little. There should be a nice boost for them for the next annual reviews.

There are newer employer reviews for Circle K