Great company!

I have been working at Circle Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company was wonderful to work for, and I would still be there had I not chosen to relocate. This company is a great example of positive corporate ethics. I am proud to have worked for them.

Cons

I have no cons to share about this company. They are great!

Other Reviews for Circle Solutions

Not bad, but could be better

I worked at Circle Solutions full-time

Pros

Company is very oriented toward its employees and most members of upper management have good intentions. Free parking. Nice offices.

Cons

Resistant to change and slow to adjust course, especially considering the (small) size of the company. Top heavy with executives and managers.

Pay more attention to clients. Involve staff at all levels in planning. Regularly evaluate whether executives and managers are still qualified for their positions.

Good Employer

I worked at Circle Solutions full-time

Pros

Overall it was very positive. Working relationships were collegial, if not downright friendly.Support from the company. A feeling of belonging and accomplishing something worthwhile in people's lives across the country.

Cons

As a Government contractor, budgets shrank. As the company also shrunk people were laid off. Leadership changed and people don't feel like they belong as much.

A lack of direction started even when the management said they were setting direction. They did not get rid of people who should have left and were hurting the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Circle Solutions.

Worked for Circle Solutions? Contribute to the Community!