Circles
www.circles.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Good pay unreasonable goals

Senior Service Professional (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsYou get to help people and you feel productive. You learn a LOT about satisfying customers, project management, and research.

You get paid well but people in positions that don't have to take phone calls (how they make ALL their money) get considerably less in bonuses than people who do not contribute as much to company revenue.

The benefits are great.

Generally speaking I worked with a really outstanding group of people. However I have heard that they now hire who ever they can and since they're in an odd part of town (Chelmsford) it's harder to get good help. You're sometimes picking up the slack of people that either can't perform their job up to par or don't care enough to do so.

ConsUpper management doesn't listen to anything people on the floor have to say including the team leaders which leads to decreased productivity, a negative work place, and high attrition.

They don't invest enough into their computers and cloud networking system so their computers are slow and you rely on the computer systems to do your job. You're supposed to work quickly but are forced to wait for computers which stops productivity in its tracks. If they invested more into their network then they'd see more money coming in because the reps could cut their turn around time in half.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to learn to trust its employees.

Circles Used to be a Good Company....

Service Professional (Current Employee)
    Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Circles full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Casual Dress Code Shift Schedules for students, working parents, etc. Cons: - The real problem is that the company has a “slash & burn” mentality about their employees. Instead of cultivating a well-tended garden of… Advice to Senior Management: - LISTEN - Stop doing what is "Easy" and go back to "What Matters!" - Appreciate your employees...stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cannot Recommend in Current form

Boston, MA

I have been working at Circles full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people through lower levels of company Cons: Changing priorities Poor strategic planning Little employee loyalty Advice to Senior Management: Pick a direction and stick with it No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Circles.

Worked for Circles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Circles reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Circles CEO Nicolas Vegas Chumaceiro. All reviews posted anonymously by Circles employees.