Cirrus Aircraft
www.cirrusaircraft.com Duluth, MN 500 to 999 Employees

Great product, employees are treated as dispensable commodities.

Duluth, MN

ProsThe product is truly second to none. Cirrus has changed the way people look at single engine piston aircraft. Being part of that movement is exciting.

Cons-Comparitively very low salaries
-Below average benefits
-Most of the leadership within the company has not worked elsewhere leading to a very odd corporate culture
-Advancement is not merit based

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide adequate compensation to employees. Allow a more results driven culture instead of simply making sure employees are in their office 8 hours a day.

Great Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cirrus Aircraft

Pros: Hands on, full training, and in depth engineering research Cons: Small company, not the best pay More

An 'Outstanding' company to work for - Truly the "BEST" Aerospace Company that I have had the pleasure of joining!

Senior R&M Engineer (Current Employee)
    Duluth, MN

I have been working at Cirrus Aircraft full-time for less than a year

Pros: Outstanding management at All levels, great benefits, plenty of opportunities to… Cons: NONE encountered so far - everything is 'working just Fine'!! Advice to Senior Management: Continue to Do What You are Currently Doing!!!! It's Working Quite… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cirrus Aircraft.

Worked for Cirrus Aircraft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cirrus Aircraft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cirrus Aircraft CEO Dale Klapmeier. All reviews posted anonymously by Cirrus Aircraft employees.