Cirtec Medical Systems

www.cirtecmed.com
  www.cirtecmed.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cirtec Medical Systems

A useful stepping stone for better career opportunities

Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Los Gatos, CA
Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Cirtec Medical Systems

Pros

Company has a large concentration of employees with advanced degrees

Cons

Work-life balance is not a priority

11 Other Employee Reviews for Cirtec Medical Systems (View Most Recent)

Quality Inspector, Technician I and Technician II

Former Employee - Quality Inspector, Technician I and Technician II in East Longmeadow, MA

I worked at Cirtec Medical Systems full-time

Pros

The people there are very friendly, easy to get along with and very helpful to anyone. Ask questions and someone will find you an answerer. They make everyone there feel like family, everyone helps each other, some talking goes on, you can have radios, MP3 at low power or you may use headphones. This is a wonderful place to be employed. I can't say enough good things about this place. All they expect from you is to do your job, due it the best that you can, good attendance, help each other.

Cons

I don't recall having any cons with this company. Remember no place and no body is perfect, but this company does try.

Management will try making you comfortable working there, there great people.

Talented co-workers, agile environment managed with constant threat of doom

Former Employee - Project Manager in Los Gatos, CA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Los Gatos, CA

I worked at Cirtec Medical Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great group of talented people. Projects varied which was interesting. Facility also had everything that you need to get stuff done.

Cons

Wide variety of projects meant that team sometimes had to ramp up on knowledge fast. Without a big pocket behind the organization there were a lot of layoffs. It seemed like every week someone was getting axed, typically for something they did wrong. There was always pressure to bill the client 100% of your hours.

Stay in communication with employees. Acknowlege when you take on something that needs extra time to study and plan to pay for some employee ramp up for new technology.

There are newer employer reviews for Cirtec Medical Systems